Yeah, I know, I’m terribly original with my titles. Shut it. Just be glad I’m back. Assuming you’ve noticed I’m back.
I should have actually titled this ‘Darwin Award Tuesday’, but that title didn’t have the word ‘fuck’ in it anywhere, so I didn’t bother.
So there’s this lady that died in California on Saturday. Having never met the poor retard, I can only assume that she was suicidal. I say this because, in all my years of drinking (and yes, when I was a youth, I may have even operated a motor vehicle under the influence – don’t worry, I cleaned my act up) I have never, ever, accidentally driven a vehicle into a river. I say accidentally because – um, never mind. We’ll just leave it at that.
So, in conclusion, this fuckwit died from one of the following:
- Too drunk to breath. This is possible, in fact.
- Too stupid to drive and talk at the same time – which is very similar to walking and chewing bubble gum.
- Her daughter wanted her dead, and realized how drunk/stupid mom was, so she talked to her like a GPS and steered her right into the river, thereby getting all of moms money.
- Her vehicle became sentient due to a meteorite passing too closely to the Earth and decided that talking on your cell while driving drunk was the final straw, so it pulled a quick murder/suicide by locking its doors and driving to the bottom of a river. I strongly hope this was the actual truth.
So in conclusion, class, what have we learned today? What is today’s moral? Well, let’s stick with something simple, like “don’t be a douche”, okay? Moreover, if you insist on douchey behaviour, be more like this moron and kill yourself without harming innocent bystanders. Please.
Darwin would be so proud!
6 comments:
Uhmm, I just don't know. I am speechless.
There have been a couple of times I was probably drunk enough to have driven into a river...
...including when I got my DUI.
Unfortunately this woman had already reproduced (further muddying up the gene pool), therefore she does not get any Darwin Award.
WVW: It wouldn't be so bad, if they hadn't caught it on video also.
Deist: I hear that. But the point is, you never did. And I trust never will?
brite: You got me there. Maybe her daughter got all the brains?
Glad to see ya back, X. I can see you are as chipper as ever ...
I didn't hear about this, so I'll just nod and smile and hope nobody catches on to the fact that I haven't got a clue ... you know - same as always.
God I hope not. I'm really hoping one DUI was enough for me.
Also...if I ever end up in a river...it's totally on purpose.
Post a Comment