You sir, are beginning to piss me off...blog..no.blog...blah!*Cracks whip and runs away*Now this kids is funny...apparently the hubby left himself logged into google, so really I am posting this under him....bwwwwwaaaaahhaaaa....Now where to go...hummmm???
Heh heh AA...that's Hellarious! And X...everyone's entitled to a 'real' life, but if I lose another blogger to Assbook (like I did Geep) I'm gonna be some pissed off.
No worries ladies, I'll be back to the bloggy thingy soonish, I just need to get my head above water at work.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You sir, are beginning to piss me off...blog..no.blog...blah!
*Cracks whip and runs away*
Now this kids is funny...apparently the hubby left himself logged into google, so really I am posting this under him....bwwwwwaaaaahhaaaa....
Now where to go...hummmm???
Heh heh AA...that's Hellarious!
And X...everyone's entitled to a 'real' life, but if I lose another blogger to Assbook (like I did Geep) I'm gonna be some pissed off.
No worries ladies, I'll be back to the bloggy thingy soonish, I just need to get my head above water at work.
Post a Comment