Well, that rocked, eh? We delurked a number of Canadian readers, which in and of itself was fucking awesome. We had fun, and no one burned down the White House, as we're wont to do.
So, what next you ask? Good question. I suppose I'll return to blogging now. The dictionary ate up a chunk of time, to be sure, but not as much as I thought it would. Would I love to have something else posted on Pajiba? Of course. Blogging is one thing, having thousands of people read what you've written is another. And the best part about that post was no one ripping on it, even after 135 comments. So a big thanks to admin for the invite to participate, his work organizing everything, Replica for all the awesome graphics and pictures, Dustin for letting us play, and of course all the Eloquent's for participating (especially the Canadians!).
Now I guess I'll have to up the ante a little, as it were.
3 comments:
It was awesome, wasn't it? So proud to be a part of the Pa'eh'bans! Just wish I hadn't procrastinated away my opportunity to participate. Can't wait to see what's next!
Bravo Sir!
I loved it X...although I didn't get to reading most of the posts until it was too late to comment. Bravo sir!
Post a Comment