Friday, April 30, 2010

Go Fuck Yourself Friday

All in all, it's been a pretty good Friday.  Boss Hog was in a good mood, might actually get a review next week, AA had a good day, Cub is in great spirits, Penguins play tonight and the weather is sunny and warmish.  So as far as GFYF goes, it's been pretty good.  Except one thing.

I called my recruiter guy back.  That job I want?  The company that's hired said recruiter has a guy that the boss there knows that they want to interview first... so I have to wait until Monday to find out if they already filled said job.  So, whatevs.  Either it's meant to be or it's not.  Beyond my control.  I'll keep my fingers crossed until Monday, find out the outcome, and move on.  If Boss Hog decides to be less of a douche, then maybe life where I work won't be so bad.  Time will tell.

I'mma pour a Smirnoff and cola, sit on the couch, eat pizza, and watch hockey with the family.

Life is good....

1 comment:

brite said...

Hear hear! Those all too brief moments of contentment are to be savoured.Have a great weekend X!