Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dear Vancouver:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Anyone out there ever hear of the concept of Karma?

Anyone?

I should have actually titled this post "Dear Luongo, you useless sack of shit", mostly because I hate his Greasiness with a passion usually reserved for politicians and Jehovah's Witnesses.  But after the wonderful rioting, fuck 'em all.  Paint them all with the same brush. I've been to Vancouver, and as a rule, I stay the hell away from it.  Because I don't like it.  They wish they were Toronto, and that's no compliment.

Long story short, if your professional sports team is too busy talking about how awesome it's going to be when (not if, but when) then win the championship, then manages to choke on it like Mama Cass*, no one will feel badly for you.  Even while you're burning down your own city.


*Yes, I'm aware she actually died from a heart attack.  Shut it.

3 comments:

brite said...

I'm in total agreement with you on this X. Vancouver and it's denizens have always come across as arrogant, self entitled twats and I would skip right through there and hop to the Island as fast as possible.

I am a little disappointed that the Cup didn't come home though :(

Danica-Dragonfly said...

I'm disappointed, too ... but that city obviously didn't deserve to win the cup. Ass hats!

Dunking Dassies said...

They sucked and the riot was nothing to write home about.