Friday, May 21, 2010

Go Fuck Yourself Friday

Well, here we are again.  Friday.  Long weekend Friday, in fact.  And other than the obvious (work, money, etc) I have very little to bitch about.  But I'm working on it.

World events?  Too depressing.

The weather?  Kind of a waste of time, no one cares unless you're getting a tornado or something serious.

Politics?  Nope, no point talking about that.  Everyone just ends up pissy anyhow.

Religion?  Bad fucking idea, I don't need attacked by Islamic radicals because of some offensive remarks I made.  Or to have the Canadian Human Rights Commission march me off to jail because of 'hate thoughts'.

Sports?  Nah, the only sport I watch is hockey, and all my teams are out.  I'm still watching, but I'm one of the few.

Lost?  Over my dead and rotting corpse.  I can't fucking wait for this muthafucka to be dead and gone.  I wouldn't even know it was still on except some of you won't shut the hell up about.   SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!


So, what's left then?  Fuck all.  But that's okay, it is Go Fuck Yourself Friday, isn't it?  I'mma head on home and pour me a Martini.  Who the fuck am I trying to kid, I've never poured a Martini in my life, I'll have to beg my darlin' wifey to hook me up.

1 comment:

brite said...

Of course you know what they say about martinis:
"Martinis are like breasts, one's not enough and three's too many!"